This is the privacy notice of D F Greive Models. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to D F Greive Models.
1. This policy applies specifically to customer of D F Grieve Models .
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
5. This policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information..
1. The basis on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
2. What information about you do we process as a customer of D F Grieve Models
We only record the following Data: your name, address, telephone number and your email address.
3. Information we process about you as a customer of D F Grieve Models
We may use it in order to:
2.1. verify your identity for security purposes
2.2. contact you by email
We process this information on the basis that you are a member of D F Greive Models or
We shall continue to process this information until you cease to be a customer of Greive Models or as a tenant of a member
Information we process with your consent
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. If you have given us explicit permission to do so.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us by email : email@example.com . Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
• whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
• whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
• whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
• record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of D F Greive Models.
• responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
• protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
• protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
3. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
4. Disclosure of information
We do not diclose your personal information to third parties except in the circumstances in section 3 above.
5. How you can complain
5.2. If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
5.3. If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
6. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
6.1. until you cease to be a member of the company or as a tenant of a member;
6.2. to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
6.3. to support a claim or defence in court.
7. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish us to use your data.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.